Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) UVM based VIP
This is a verification mechanism for the SPI block. As a DUT the SPI module from Open Cores was used.
- Supports different type of LCD Drivers [Reduced]
- Multiple Transmission Mode support [Reduced]
- Support for Send Data Randomization
- Support internal clock division check [Reduced]
- Built in functional coverage analysis [Reduced]
- Support for Low Power Mode testing [Reduced]
- Self-checking testbench
- Integrated Register Package [Reduced]
- Assertions Support [Reduced]
- Coverage Support [Reduced]
- Events and Callbacks Support [Reduced]
- Customized Messaging [Reduced]
- Ready test scenarios [Reduced]
- Automation Scripts [Reduced]
- Documentation [Reduced]
- Runs in every major simulators environment.
- Support for VIP understanding, configuration and integration (only if code is used in educational or scientific purposes)
Please feel free to add any comments that you have related to this VIP.